<VV> Fwd: Early 50's Chevy- a little Corvair!

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 13:33:56 EST 2009

My first car was also a 50 Chevy in 1958.
It was a 2 door fleetline(fast back). All black
   I lowered it, shaved and decked it, and removed the taillights and
put them in the bumber via Buick bumper guards.
    The engine had dual carbs, pop up pistons, and a split exhaust
manifold with dual steel packs.
    I also had Oldsmobile spinner hub caps.
   All thing that were right with the times.
        A 55 Chevy Belair 2 door hardtop with V8*, stick and powerpack
was next.

Warren.