<VV> [fastvair] NECC 2010 Event

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 13 13:23:06 EST 2009

  I'm up for anything at Summit, even the notorious Shenandoah concrete trough run!

  Rick Norris
  #36 Sunoco Corvair
  www.corvairalley.com

  The NECC is in the process of setting its 2010 event schedule. No decisions have been reached except that the NECC will not be running an event in conjunction with the CORSA convention. Among the potential events is one at Summit Point on Monday May 3rd. This event would immediately follow the VA Vair Affair. To assist in making a final decision; we are surveying the Corvair community to determine interest in this possible event.
  Please reply if you would seriously consider attending. We fully understand that personal commitments can and do change so please don't send us a message saying it's too early. Just let us know your interest.
  Support to NECC from the Corvair community over the years is much appreciated.

  Brian O'Neill
  NECC

  Reply to sender | Reply to group
  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 1
  Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
  This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
  Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

  MARKETPLACE
  Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living