<VV> PayPal questions

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 23:06:52 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/13/2009 7:26:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
therobbins82 at gmail.com writes:

If you  get any email that says PayPal on it, forward the entire email  to
spoof at paypal.com. You will get a reply saying this is a phishing
expedition.
I have had a lot of them in my 9 years using pay pal. Common  sense will
tell
you to delete it or send to their spoof address, as  mentioned they will
never ask any personal info via email.

Joe  R

I wonder whether a message I received from AOL is one of these things
phishing for information that can be used to my detriment.  Has anyone else  on
AOL receiver anything similar, and was it for real or just BS?

Scotty from Hollyweird

.