<VV> my fiance' and the 65' Corsa project/now roughing it

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Dec 14 19:52:12 EST 2009

Scary ... my wife keeps talking about an Ultravan ... she even found
one she wants (not for sale, so she is waiting until it is).

At 05:20 PM 12/14/2009, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
>We settled on car camping with the Greenbrier - Ellie used to trailer
>camp a lot as a kid.  I have a queen size air mattress and sleeping
>bag, and if it rains, a Visa card :-)  Has turned out to be a nice
>compromise.
>
>--Bryan
>
>On Dec 14, 2009, at 5:34 PM, Eric S. Eberhard wrote:
>
>>We used to enjoy roughing it -- camping out, heavy duty 4x4, all that
>>stuff.  Then we got old.  A nice soft bed is nice :-) E

Merry Christmas from:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.