<VV> Membership question -- 100% vs Not.

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 17:21:22 EST 2009

Add my vote to the 100% membership column.

This necessary, indispensable change must be enacted sooner, rather than
later, for the immediate survival of the organization. It is entirely
reasonable
and I would rather have a few chapter members upset, than suffer the loss
of the national club. Without CORSA, there won't be any cohesive
events, just a bunch of individual clubs bickering with each other,
for the notoriety of 'strongest remaining local club'....a sad state,
considering
what we once would have had!

To paraphrase your statement, Jim......CORSA must stop giving free
rides......

Mel Francis