<VV> 100% membership

Jim Speas james.speas at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 20:45:47 EST 2009

I am new member of Corsa and I believe that if were going to belong to a club that is Corsa backed that we should all join, I don't see why someone wouldn't be a member, If people have the money to have a classic car I think you better have the money to play with the big boy toys.  I have to say my whole reason for getting into Corvairs was my neighbor who showed me a 63 monza convertible that from the moment I saw it I fell in love with it, I had to have one, I guess I would call myself a collector now, I own a 64 monza convertible an I am looking for a Rampside to go along with it.  I am a 43 yr old new member to Corsa and the wonderful world of Corvairs!!! Glad to be a part of it.. People join Corsa and keep my new passion alive not just for me but for other new people.

Jim is an iPhone freak