<VV> Waivers and more

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 22:04:59 EST 2009

James,

The SCCA requires that EVERYONE on site must sign a waiver and there extra
hoops to jump through if you want your minor child to watch. At least
that's the  way it is supposed to be today.

BTW the SCCA requires that all members join the national organization. A
couple years ago they started a "weekend member" program so that everyone
participating in an event was a member, even if it was just for that event. It
 didn't take a genius to figure out that the annual membership fee was
equal to  two weekend events.

Ned

In a message dated 12/15/2009 4:36:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,