<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas updated

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 00:28:31 EST 2009

INDEED!!

You all deserve a standing ovation!

Ned

In a message dated 12/15/2009 10:58:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

I really had fun and enjoyed working with all the people  involved in this
project. Thank you for all your help, Roy - Bayshore Corvair

and  we enjoyed watching it all come together!   Many thanks to all who
participated.

Matt Nall
Charleston,  Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm