<VV> non CORSA filing fees

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 01:15:35 EST 2009

So Chuck,

If I understand your note, the minor (what is it $25? or has it increased?)
"non-compliance" to the 100% membership charge is not being paid by many of
the locals?  What do you think the results might be if "Guido" (no offense
to any person or group intended) is sent out to twist arms and DEMAND 100%
compliance OR the need for "insurance"?  I'm from Chicago - you have to read
between the lines on that one.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110