<VV> Membership

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 10:00:16 EST 2009

--
In my humble opinion, if a Chapter has a member who really can't afford the
Corsa dues...laid off or sick or whatever, it seems to me that the people in
that chapter would be in the best position to know about it.  If so, the
Chapter could decide to waive the chapter dues and pay that indivdual's
Corsa dues for the year.

Why go through all the contortions of different levels of membership, or
trying to keep them out of hospitality rooms....(a really bad idea) just to
accommodate those who want a free ride.

This way we take care of those who need caring for...maintain the hundred
percent rule and maybe buy time to solve long term problems. I would have
absolutely no problem with my local chapter paying someone's Corsa dues
while they were in a tough time.

It would also apparently let many of us paid up Corsa supporters feel less
like suckers.

Just my humble opinion, ideas in your rear view mirror may look different.

Mike in Michigan