<VV> non CORSA filing fees

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 11:23:26 EST 2009

Hi Bruce,

Since the locals have change of officers pretty much yearly, it is easy for
that bill to slip through the cracks.  I was trying to make the point that
it would be nice to get a reminder.  Maybe that would cut the "delinquency"
list substantially - with a resulting improvement in CORSA cash flow.

How does a local find out that it has been dropped if they overlook the
report and fee?  A letter from CORSA to tell them so?  I really don't know
the answer to this.  Wouldn't an invoice or a reminder (in advance of
whatever deadline might exist) be a better way to go?

Later, JR