<VV> Comparisons

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Dec 16 11:10:53 EST 2009

Gary and All, You can all debate this issue until your fingers fall off from
pushing keys. The argument has been going on since CORSA started, and you
cannot win. Human nature will not let it happen. This discussion is not
about insurance and it is not about forcing people to do what they don't
want to do. Here are the real facts of our situation right now.
1. CORSA membership is dwindling. You can't stop it because we don't live
forever.
2. The CORSA budget is cut to the bare minimum.
3. There are benefits to being part of CORSA whether you want to admit it or
not.
4. We need to do something about the situation we're in.

My perceived solutions.
1. 100% CORSA membership
2. A three tiered membership plan. This will give everyone the ability to
choose to be a CORSA member, and help CORSA (which is all of us) find
solutions to our current situation. Question: What would everyone say to a
$10 Associate membership. There would be no communique for this membership.
The price would cover insurance, administration costs, give the member the
ability to participate in any CORSA events, and a vote. THIS IS ALL
HYPOTHETICAL OF COURSE.
3.Continue to service the needs of the membership we have now but also find
new innovative ways to recruit new members and provide services to them.
4. Morph this club into a more web based format. Why? Because like it or
not, alot of people born after 1980 like to communicate electronically. That
is where we will find our new members. And in the end it will cost us less
money.

Jamie Reinhart
Central Director