<VV> non CORSA filing fees

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Dec 16 13:50:17 EST 2009

John D wrote---

OK so after a few e-mails I've determined that our chapter hasn't paid
> the non 100% $20 or $50 fee in years.  Best of my memory the treasurer
> would get an invoice in the past.  Now what happens?

Sloppy procedures!!!  M&P don't make them.  If the Board Secretaries had sent M&P a list of clubs to invoice, I'm sure that they would have done so.

Got to wonder how many dollars have not been collected from the chapters who so righteously defend their non-CORSA members.   Maybe some of those Non-CORSA members were chapter officers who decided not to send in the non-compliance fee.

Hank