<VV> Bob's (typically different) viewpoint on 100%

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 15:45:37 EST 2009

Bruce,
     Do you think the fact he is PRESIDENT of a local club might have something to do with it?<GGG>
     Seriously, this policy might be OK for relatively crowded urban areas where members are within reasonable driving distance to local meeting places and events (like NJ).  But what about western states (and Alaska) where prospective members may very well be HUNDREDS of miles away from meetings and events?  "Gee, I'd like to come to your Wednesday night meetings, but it's a SIX hour round trip for me!"
      Frank "trying to see both sides" Burkhard

In a message dated 12/16/09 15:23:38 Eastern Standard Time, bwschug at att.net writes:
On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Vairtec Corporation wrote:

> If CORSA is to impose a requirement of 100% membership from its local
> club members, then I assert that it must be reciprocal:  CORSA must
> likewise impose a requirement of 100% local club membership from its
> national members.

*SNIP*

Bob,

I don't really disagree with you but I don't know why this is
important. Why do you feel so strongly about it?

Bruce