<VV> HELP -- Can't reach Corvair Ranch-- (still need '68 - '69 drivers door asap)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 16:01:33 EST 2009

First, thanks to all who have been in touch with me about this door  need.
Unfortunately, I didn't see one which was undamaged.  I don't  need any
internals or glass....just the door.

Does anyone know if Jeff @ Corvair Ranch is in business - on vacation -
ill, etc.?  I have made several attempts to reach him via his website  email
address & ph. # and even an old email address.  Have not heard  from him.
Keep getting his voicemail.

Now what I need is links to anyone else who sells Corvair body parts.
This problem can hold up my car's painting as bodywork is near finished.

Also still hunting a 4 pc. set of '68 - '69 black Monza door panels in
undamaged condition.

Thanks for ANY info.

Joe Dunlap
Florida 32159