<VV> Membership Both Ways

Corvair Paddy corvairp at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 16:26:53 EST 2009

No offense, but nowhere here did I see Mr. Marlow say that members of cluibs had to physically attend the meetings.

I do agree.  CORSA needs to bear some of the responsibility here with the falling numbers.  I think it is a great idea for the Chapters, a benefit if you will, to find members of CORSA in their area who do not belong to a Chapter.  I reason to believe local clubs may benefit from several new members.

Pete Diaz
1960 Sedan

Since there are CORSA members who live 100s (maybe even 1,000s) of miles
away from any local chapter and would likely never have the opportunity or
pleasure of attending a local meeting, it seems to me to be an unreasonable
requirement.  What chapter would you suggest for David Neale?
Later, JR