<VV> CORSA IS INTERNATIONAL!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 17:01:32 EST 2009

Well... SO FAR anyway - there's not been a true international convention..
one outside of the US.  But, we certainly do get "international" members in
attendance, and that terminology really sounds good - especially when
talking with someone from a different Mark car club.  Oh, we have an
International Corvair Convention every year!

Later, JR