<VV> Local CORSA Chapters

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Dec 16 17:13:21 EST 2009

What if... the local chapter does not want any more
members? I know it sounds absurd, but I have lived in the
Pittsburgh area for three years now. I went to one WPCC
meeting in nearby Wexford (40 miles from my home). I asked
about joining, but did not complete the task. They never
contacted me again. So I didn't bother contacting them. I
still get my Communique so I'm happy. Would the local club
accept me as a member if CORSA forced me on them? I
thought maybe they just didn't like Cavemen?

As an aside - it was at that meeting that I saw Donna Mae
Mims for the last time. Yes, she did drive her pink
Corvette!