<VV> Passports

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed Dec 16 18:35:44 EST 2009

You want to see the CORSA International Convention attendance go down to
double digits?  Stage the Convention where a passport or some other
government issued document is required.  Isn't that Canada these days?

As one who grew up in the Detroit area, I use to go south to Canada on a
regular basis as a teenager back in the early 60's.  Cost a US$0.10 if I
remember correctly.  Or US$0.20 for both of us.  How many of you have taken
your date(s) to another country?

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 8