<VV> Membership Both Ways

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 19:20:36 EST 2009

If a member wants to join a local chapter; CORSA sends a letter to the local
chapter indicating such. My membership person in Prairie Capital then sends
that person a welcome package.  Works

if we said everyone had to be a member of a chapter, why not just join a
chapter with no fees?  there are several special interest groups,
international in scope that do not require a membership fee. Almost all only
meet once a year, most at the international convention. End result ?  Local
chapters may not gain any members.  Many SCCA members find the cheapest
chapter to join as well.

And CORSA DID send out notices to all the Chapters in 2009.  Sarah got two
in the mail.  Most went by eMail because it was less expensive and saved a
tree.

Have I gone back and "yelled" at those chapters that have not filed a
report?  not yet.  Due date was the 20th. I am behind on that "reminder" to
the chapters.  I have received two in the last week or so.  USPS mail acting
a bit snailish?

tim mahler