<VV> JUST DO IT

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Wed Dec 16 20:32:39 EST 2009

I like the poll idea with a caveat.

I hope I'm wrong but the odds are that only a minority (25-35%??) of the
people will probably vote.

That means that if a decision is made for say, mandatory CORSA membership
then it's incumbent on those that voted and disagreed or didn't vote at all
to accept the results for the time being (or leave of course as that is
anybody's right) as the "will of the majority" (or those that voted anyway).

Reminds me of the old adage - democracy is a terrible form of government but
waay better than anything else.

Me, I'll vote if given the opportunity but mostly I want these issues
decided one way or the other so we can go back to actually talking about
Corvairs.

Just my .02

Bob