<VV> Membership Both Ways

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 16 20:53:06 EST 2009

I've been involved in a lot of clubs, the major expense is printing and
mailing the newsletter, so it is proportional to the number of members
unless your printer has a graduated price by the number of copies.  I can't
think of another expense, except my current club covers 1/2 of your
Christmas party dinner, as they have a lot of money from when they put on a
Convention.

dp