<VV> Passports

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Dec 16 21:37:16 EST 2009

When you grow up in Buffalo, taking a date to Canada is a 10 minute trip.
To Crystal Beach (the amusement park closed in 88 but the beach is still
very nice, or to Sherkston Quarry, or just to Fort Erie for an A&W burger
and a root beer.

The border security is now tighter.  If you're going to go across you need
more than a US drivers license---better have a birth certificate or a
Passport.  I'm going to Buffalo on Friday and I probably won't go over, but
just in case---I'm taking my passport.

Hank