<VV> Where does all the money go?

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Thu Dec 17 08:07:12 EST 2009

At the risk being accused of "ditching" M & P, most of the money CORSA spends is for the salary of Mike & Harry.  This is not new.  Every year the financials are posted in the Communique.
As for the conventions being an expense?  The only convention in recent history that didn't have a profit is Buffalo.  Jacksonville made a profit of $19K plus.  CORSA received 1/2 that and the Florida chapters the rest.
Sarah