<VV> Competing chapters, was: non CORSA filing fees

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 17 09:56:51 EST 2009

Why the idea of preventing multiple memberships in chapters? Isn't that
counterproductive? Instead, shouldn't we encourage multiple club
memberships, as that's a win-win for everyone?

BTW, non-locally-based chapters like the specialty clubs (like Air 'Vairs
and SCG) are of necessity multiple-club membership based.

-Mark