<VV> Passports

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Thu Dec 17 11:14:53 EST 2009

The 9/11 Terrorist that crossed the border from Canada? Driving a Corvair?

Must have been a Corvair built in Oshawa, making Canada doubly responsible
for the 9/11 attacks. Just ask Obama's Secretary of Homeland Security and
Chief Librarian of US Revisionist History.

Revisionist Historically yours.

Brent

On 12/17/09 10:55 AM