<VV> Chapters

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Dec 17 11:55:54 EST 2009

For the Record
1987-88 New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts
1988-1989 Greater Niagara Frontier Corvair Club
1989-1997 Tidewater Corvair Club
1997-2009 CORSA NC----Foothills chapter until 2001, Queen City Chapter afterwards.
Queen City Corvair Club left CORSA NC in 2009, Formed as an independent CORSA chapter with no affiliation to CORSA NC.

Both Queen City and CORSA NC require 100% CORSA membership

When I belonged to Tidewater Corvair in Norfolk/VA Beach, 100% CORSA membership was not required---it is now!!!

I've been in contact wth Harry.  When I get the message from him that all members of CORSA sanctioned Chapters are paying SOMETHING to CORSA, I'll be back the same day.

Hank