<VV> Bob's (typically different) viewpoint on 100%

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Dec 17 12:23:06 EST 2009

Ok Bob, I'll bite
> Look, I was being somewhat facetious when I brought this up in the first
> place.

GOOD---Because it doesn't fit with your personality that I've come to know you by over the last 12 years or so.

My real point was that in my view the issue of 100% membership
> is of relatively minor importance in guiding the future of CORSA.

Financially it DOES.

  More
> important is finding the right mix of membership services at the right
> price point and for the size of membership that we are going to have --
> which is going to be fewer than we have today whether or not we
> institute a 100% membership requirement.
>
> But as president of a chapter that I know would lose members if a 100%
> CORSA membership requirement was imposed, I am serious about the need
> for a reciprocal requirement.

OK Bob, WHY WOULD YOU LOSE MEMBERS?    What kind of twinkle toed excuses would you expect to get, or are you simply speculating?

Hank