<VV> Torch suggestions

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 17 13:50:15 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, I have a question :-)  I'm parting out the parts wagon, and when
that's done I'd like to cut it up and take it to the scrapper, rather
than paying to have the shell hauled.  I figure the difference in
price helps me justify a new toy :-)

Note to Tony U:  I tried mailing you directly a couple of times,
didn't hear back.

I'd like to get a torch setup for occasional use and would like to be
able to cut, bend, and weld.  I am somewhat limited on space, so the
little portable rigs at Home Depot are appealing, but I don't know how
quickly I'll empty the bottles.  For the cutting work, I basically
need to get it into small enough chunks to fit in Ellie's F-150.  I
have a few other smallish projects in mind - cutting and forming the
ends of springs, that sort of thing.  Suggestions?  Brands?

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa