<VV> <CORSA Chapters> Membership question -- 100% vs Not

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 12:28:25 EST 2009

Thank you for that info.
It does confirm one thing that I suspected.
7 grand a year for insurance, maybe a little more. Divided by 4500 people
mean that $1.56 or so of my dues goes towards insurance each year.
So the guy who is a "freeloader" just ripped CORSA off for under 2
bucks...........
Because he is covered by insurance I helped pay for.
Sorry, if freeloading insurance is the "Big Issue", then I needed numbers.
And yes, I know it's in the Communique and I could dig out old issues and
look it all up, and I would find tally sheets, and all these items in the
budgfet I don't understand.
I asked for a simple explanation, and some just reply "look it up". I'm on
my lunch break now and my Communique's are at home. I'm assuming all the
others posting here have reviewed the numbers?
Yes, I know Harry and Mike, are the biggest cost.
And I don't see any "volunteers" who could do a better job.

But don't hide behind the freeloaders getting free insurance.
There are "other" benefits for sure, but the insurance seems to be the big
excuse.

I can't help it, I over analyze things, and yes, I am a bean counter.

Gary Swiatowy