<VV> pedia

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 18 08:36:08 EST 2009

The very point I once made to Dave Newell, and one that everyone should remember. Information is of no value unless it's passed on. Think of all the scientific knowledge that the human race has posessed over the thousands of years. We STILL don't totally know how the pymarids were built, or mummies were made. Such information died with those people.

We should do better, even if it's only with our one small corner of the world, the Corvair. I know I'm trying to put down everything I know on "paper", so that it won't be lost (hopefully). It's why I have collected as much technical info as possible, consolidating it, and making it available.

As a club, we should collect such technical information and put it online. But since we're a club, it should be accessible only to paid-up club members. It should be in the form of a wiki-type of format, fully searchable and editable by club members. Think of it as the CORSA Tech Guide online edition, a continuation of what goes into the CC every month.

I would like to be the first contributor by volunteering my computer files on accessories and paint/trim combinations.

-Mark