<VV> cutting up cars to takr to the scraper

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Fri Dec 18 09:32:06 EST 2009

I have never used a torch to cut up a car, to much of a hassle and the cost for gas as well. With a sawzall and a pack of blades a 12.00 cost you can have at it. I cut up a 65 in roughly an hour, it takes longer to load & remove. The newer the car the quicker it take to cut up I blew through a 94 Escort in 30 minutes. It is a bit noisy but it is the best was to remove a car. I sure a corvair wagon may take longer but look it over and see where it can be cut for sizable pieces, just my take on the problem at hand.
Don Hiltpold