<VV> pedia

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 18 14:51:45 EST 2009

If anyone is interested, I have radio and parts catalogs for Corvairs dating from 1959 thru 1969, one for each year. Now if all that data were ever put into ONE catalog, at least we'd have a good crossreference for GM parts numbers. These catalogs, along with the assembly manuals, has allowed me to crossreference virtually all my parts inventory, and then reference it to Clark's parts numbers. If that were done, what an index we'd have!

-Mark