<VV> Pedia

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:50:44 EST 2009

The micro payment thing has not been worked out yet.  Lots have tried
and failed with it.

I think what would work great would be to get the tech guide on Google
Books.  From there, it is in the Google index, but only a few pages (
I think you get to decide how many ) around the search text are
accessible.  I have found books there then followed the links to
Amazon to buy them.  I'm not sure what's required to get a book in
there, but I think it would be worth it.

- Ian

snip