<VV> Pedia

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:09:49 EST 2009

If we could just get the Technical Guide on iTunes...

It's harder with text.  The newspapers are trying to figure it out.
So are bloggers.  Ads seem to be the only thing that works right now.
I think more exposure without giving the farm away is the best bet,
and Google Books is the biggest best way to do that.

Of course, I'm probably wrong.

- Ian

--
“It must be laid down as a primary position and the basis of our
system, that every citizen who enjoys the protection of a free

        - George Washington