<VV> Pedia

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 16:09:52 EST 2009

The last one on the first page is the lead-in to the story of how the CCE
vacuum cleaner blow-ups got started.

Oh... on the topic at hand.  Charge an annual fee?  $10.00 - $15.00?  for
unlimited access to the pedia?  Let everyone in, maybe? and capture the
email addresses in order to send CORSA information out to non-members.

Later, JR