<VV> Corvair Comminque Articles

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:28:54 EST 2009

Thanks to all for the public & personal answers about my 62 windshield trim.
Based upon additional internet research, and sine there is not a completed
Comminque article database, I am looking for copies (jpg scanned of pdf
scanned) of several Communique articles relating to windshield removal.

Take Care When Removing Fixed Window Gaskets, February 1982
Sealing Late Model Windshields and Rear Window Trim Strips, December 1982
Windshield Removal, March 1981
Window Channel Replacement, March 1986

I can be contacted off-line at ed_orbea at gmail_com ( replace "-" with ".")
if anybody has these documents that they are willing to share with me.

Thanks

Ed Orbea