<VV> Re CORSA Name and Emblem

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Sat Dec 19 11:33:03 EST 2009

Neat fact finding ken. I'd love to those articles and drawings. Re: the other comments about our name - I've not encountered any issues w the CORSA window sticker either and have no problem w the term CORSA - its an acronym for the national club. On the other hand, I do think using the word CORSA in the local chapter name is vague and outdated at this point - non-corvairites simply don't know what this word refers to any more (if u don't believe me go do your own man on the street straw poll).  For example, changing our local club name from Vintage Corsa to Orange County Corvair Club would be much easier to absorb. My 2 cents.

Ps, yes dave, I saw your note - you're right, I need to revise the flyer AS WELL as our homepage.  Will get both done on monday.   Thx

Rod
Vintage Corsa
Orange County's Corvair Club (see what I mean?)