<VV> need electronic circuit design help - 3rd brake light

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 19 13:30:41 EST 2009

They make an aftermarket kit to do just that. I have one in my '84 Impala,
that I dressed out to look like an '86 (front and rear ends, plus cyclops
light in the rear window).

BTW, if anyone knows about this kit, I lost the wiring color coding. Would
appreciate knowing what wires to attach to what Chevy wires.

-Mark

componentlevel knowledge. If there is someone out there that is willing to
help me,please contact me off line.

>  Dave!! EVERYTHING is available on the web!!  GGGG  CHEAP!  Not just
Corvair Facts and Info!!

http://www.carparts.com/LOGIC-CIRCUIT-FOR-THIRD-BRAKE-LIGHT/GP_2003585_N_111
+10718+600022068_10618.car