<VV> Need Headlight Buckets for 67 Coupe

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:00:56 EST 2009

Not really a notch, but more of a raised area in the stamping at the bottom
of the headlight bezel. Hard to notice if you're not looking for it. I
believe JR is correct in that the reason for it was to allow the buckets to
drain.

George Jones
Secretary, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Eastern Division Director, CORSA
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom