<VV> Richard Widman 1060 Corvair

keith osborne vanman453ta at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 18:33:54 EST 2009

That is a great story!  That looked like it was in really, really bad shape when he started, yet it appears to have turned out beautiful.  A very nice job.

It also makes me really wonder why we regularly hear of various folks cutting up this or that Corvair, parting one out, scrapping one, or what not, as though they are in unlimited supply...

Are we figuring that the world will run out of oil before it runs out of Corvairs?