<VV> Scrapping Corvairs humor?

keith osborne vanman453ta at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 00:26:40 EST 2009

All very good answers.  Wow, well, as I always say, the math never lies.  Well, save for political math I guess.

By the looks of it, Corvairs will still be around long after of I've been scrapped too, so I can relax now, knowing that they're still plentiful.

It really is too bad there isn't more interest in them though.

My owning one has at least caused one friend to buy one for himself, and made another friend interested in buying one- maybe their popularity can make a comeback!