<VV> Crankshaft again!

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:46:16 EST 2009

Hi Jim,
  Back on the 70s, when I needed a pilot bushing for my Corvair, just used to get a 60s Chevrolet bushing (same I.D. and length) and machined the O.D. to the Corvair crankshaft size. It can be made easily on a small lathe to the oversize needed.

  Daniel Monasterio (Enjoying Guadalajara's winter... 65°-74°)