<VV> Online Encylopedia

budpon at cs.com budpon at cs.com
Mon Dec 21 21:43:06 EST 2009

 After days and days of all the chatter about the problems of CORSA, one man, Barry, presented a very valid and sensible suggestion.  His idea seems very workable and doable.  But no one is interested?  Even our self-ordained arbitrator of all things has not chimed in.  Now that's amazing.

It seems to me that this could be a fine tool for selling new memberships.  Also, for retaining old memberships (such as me).  CORSA doesn't have much to offer older members such as myself.  That's why I'm not renewing at this time.  But I still would hate to see CORSA close and I believe it's well on it's way to doing so.  I know Barry's idea would take some time and effort but I've seen nothing better suggested.  No one even wants to discuss it?  Bah, Humbug.

Bud