<VV> Online Encyclopedia

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Dec 21 23:29:08 EST 2009

Tony and All, No this idea is not being ignored. In fact, it is part of my
proposed plan for the future. The Commscan project is a definite part of
this. I am planning on sending my proposal to the Board after the first of
the year. It will include a  three tiered membership, a plan for 100% CORSA
membership, that will include compromises that should make everyone happy,
redesign of the website, and the start of a wiki/encyclopedia, plus much
more. I'm hoping it will be all things to all people, including old members,
new members, and potential members. I will let you know when it is done and
reviewed by the board.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director