<VV> [FC] FC battery

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 17:13:28 EST 2009

I think I've got a DuraLast out there.  I do know it is R51 (R puts the
terminal in the right place for the cables to reach).  Can't say how long.
Had the truck 10 or 1 years - on the road.  When was St. Louis convention?
I bought it the year before and had it there.  Have changed out the battery
once since I've owned it.

Later, JR