<VV> Online enclyopedia

budpon at cs.com budpon at cs.com
Tue Dec 22 21:06:42 EST 2009

I'm glad to see the responses regarding this.  Apparently there is consideration being given to it.

Chuck A., thanks for the response.  I wish I could be of more help but I'm computer illiterate.  I would be willing to help but I really don't see anything I could do other than moral support.

Jason C, Your response is very much appreciated also.  Very thoughtful and considerate.  You'd definitely have my vote except I'm in the wrong region.  The whole board should have your attitude.  Well, not just the BOD but the whole membership would be wonderful.  Thanks.  I'll keep an open mind for a little while longer.

Bud