<VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA - REVENUE PROPOSAL

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 23 00:06:43 EST 2009

Hi Rod, Did you intentionally eliminate our International members
from your proposed ANNUAL CORVAIR EVENT ???
We are trying to retain ALL CORSA members throughout the world and I
am sure they would like the opportunity to drive their Corvairs on
the Special Corvair Day..............Canada, Europe, Australia, South
Africa, and all other International members ??? :-)
I thought you were a hockey Guy..............you should know better
!!! >:-} >:-} >:-}
Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

At 09:15 PM 12/21/2009, you wrote:
>Hi Tim,
>
>Getting back to you on our previous conversations and the recent
>chatter on the chapters & BoD e-lists re CORSA financing, membership
>issues, etc...I have 3 proposals to offer...Please note these ideas
>are all available NOW with minimal effort required to
>activate.  also, know in advance that I have done the research to
>back up each proposal below...
>

>1)      ANNUAL NATIONAL CORVAIR EVENT...The potential revenue from
>this proposed annual CORSA-sponsored event can realistically
>generate $10 per participant for an easy-to-organize,
>fun-&-easy-to-participate-in, all-inclusive event executed within
>local chapters across the country.   Again, assuming just 2,500 of
>our 4,600 members participate in Year One, that's $25K directly into
>CORSA's 2010 budget - WITHOUT RAISING DUES!  May I suggest we make
>October 2nd an organized annual "NATIONAL DRIVE YOUR CORVAIR DAY".
>big snippero

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director