<VV> the next step humor

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 02:50:14 EST 2009

I think that I borrowed them for a while at (which?) convention.  They were
narrow at the top and most were brown at the bottom.  Some were green or
clear.  None helped my eyesight one bit.  Got back to the room after
discontinuing use.

As an aside..  Will you be able to make Cedar Rapids?

Later, JR