<VV> Scrapping Corvairs

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 03:09:04 EST 2009

I'll second that opinion!

________________________________
From: Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com>
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 5:53:03 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Scrapping Corvairs

Let's see 50 years X 365 days = 18,250 days.1.8 million (or so) Corvairs built.Let's say the average scrappage has been 5 per day for the last 50 years.  I doubt it is actually that high.50 X 365 X 5 = 91,250 which is roughly half of number built.  Is it a concern?  Well maybe, but I'll likely be scrapped before the last Corvair ever is.Later, JR

  Listen Up!!

Although not a popular outlook...

I say all these scrapped Vairs in Commercial Yards  and all those  Private fields of JUNK

Are what HURTS  our Cars reputations...desireability

The sooner the  junkers are Digested and sent away... the better!

How many Camaro's  , Mustangs do you see derelict and neglected?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm